Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking around the past few months since picking up a 2016. Found a lot of good info here... Been riding for 17 yrs, was a track junkie for 6 of them, but now just street. previous bikes were gsxr750 and kawi 636.

I don't go heavy on the mods, just need a few more and she'll be done. So far got the performance seat, nrc fek and block offs, lightech clutch guard, crg rocket barend mirror, stompgrip, engine ice and motul 600. Looking to figure out how to make rear exit Termis fit. Need the cowl and I keep reading about a radiator guard so it's a must now lol. Also need to do a little safety wiring just in case the track bug bites me. Anyway ✌🏾

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Been lurking around the past few months since picking up a 2016. Found a lot of good info here... Been riding for 17 yrs, was a track junkie for 6 of them, but now just street. previous bikes were gsxr750 and kawi 636.

I don't go heavy on the mods, just need a few more and she'll be done. So far got the performance seat, nrc fek and block offs, lightech clutch guard, crg rocket barend mirror, stompgrip, engine ice and motul 600. Looking to figure out how to make rear exit Termis fit. Need the cowl and I keep reading about a radiator guard so it's a must now lol. Also need to do a little safety wiring just in case the track bug bites me. Anyway ✌🏾
Welcome bud. Bike looks sweet. I too recently bought a 2017 also in AWS. I installed R&G radiator guards and they do an amazing job, so I do recommend it. They also come in black but I think the red looks better on our matte finish. Dingo who is a member and also a great help like everyone here, suggested to check out Ducati Omaha website. They have lots of parts and you will be able to find your seat cowl there.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome bud. Bike looks sweet. I too recently bought a 2017 also in AWS. I installed R&G radiator guards and they do an amazing job, so I do recommend it. They also come in black but I think the red looks better on our matte finish. Dingo who is a member and also a great help like everyone here, suggested to check out Ducati Omaha website. They have lots of parts and you will be able to find your seat cowl there.
That red does look good... I already have a healthy cart started at ducati omaha. I need to trim it down some lol. Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
66 Posts
That red does look good... I already have a healthy cart started at ducati omaha. I need to trim it down some lol. Thanks for the heads up
Anytime bud. I am anew rider and you have 17 years of experience over me. You know way more about bikes than I probably do, but if you have any questions, I will try & be as helpful as I can be. I gonna be doing some tail tidy install mods along with the comfort seat during winter storage months. Then let's see what spring and summer brings :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts