Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Couple winter mods went on today. Termis, clear clutch cover and spring retainer. Actually liked the stock retainer better. The black ring doesn't look right without the pressure plate imo. Also polished the header and tried to give it a satin finish (still in progress). Most likely try a led bulb for the headlights, powdercoat the rearsets, and that's it...
Looks sharp but you are right, the pressure plate will make a lot of difference in the looks of the clutch cover. LED's will make a lot of difference from stock. Wish they had LED's from the factory. I still have to do some mods to mine. Haven't started as yet. I stored the bike away for winter and just the other day, I see some oil on the floor underneath the bike slowly dripping. It was a bit more a few weeks ago but now has subsided. It was dripping from the bike stand is, onto the exhaust and then the floor. No one knows what it is. I will have to get it looked at

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Looks sharp but you are right, the pressure plate will make a lot of difference in the looks of the clutch cover. LED's will make a lot of difference from stock. Wish they had LED's from the factory. I still have to do some mods to mine. Haven't started as yet. I stored the bike away for winter and just the other day, I see some oil on the floor underneath the bike slowly dripping. It was a bit more a few weeks ago but now has subsided. It was dripping from the bike stand is, onto the exhaust and then the floor. No one knows what it is. I will have to get it looked at
That sucks but at least you have time to get it sorted before riding season

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Rearsets done, LEDs in but will probably try a different bulb. Went with 6000k, but they are a little more blue than the stock led running lights. I'd like them to match. Anyone have a led bulb recommendation? Also had a few other small pieces powder coated.

Attachments

21 - 24 of 24 Posts