Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all. Been going through the threads on here for the past month which is how long I’ve now owned my 959. Bike has only 2,700 miles on it and was just how it left Bologna.
Since added led indicators, reverse quick shifter, DP race seat, SBK Performance can and de cat pipe with a Rapid Bike Evo.

Cheers, Ian

C91CC3FE-50A7-42B5-B6DE-273220AE46EC.jpeg
0C94D9F4-C41A-4C14-B111-D842B99382BB.jpeg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome man,
Nice job on the mods and great livery.
Is that an SBK exhaust? How do you like it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome man,
Nice job on the mods and great livery.
Is that an SBK exhaust? How do you like it?
Hi and thanks for the compliments. Yes, it’s the SBK Performance exhaust. Really happy with the choice of both the exhaust and the bike. It’s my 3rd Ducati. The 1st being an 848 then I traded that in against this 998S. I loved that bike and spent an absolute fortune on it making it the best bike I could afford. Carbon fibre everything including the tank. No stickers, all graphics hand painted on. Magnesium or titanium everything. I just got tired of having so much money tied up in one bike. So while on lockdown and not knowing which way work would go, I traded it in for the 959 and got a nice wedge of cash back.

Ian

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that was what I thought at the time. After nearly 4 months of lockdown, I was starting to worry about money. Did the deal on the bike then a couple of weeks later, back to work!
Still, I’m very happy with the 959. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts