Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just purchased a 959 Corse. Looking forward to learning more about the 959. Took me a while to decide as it was between the 959 Corse or the 1299S. I do currently own a Monster 1200S, Monster 796 and a 696.

Thank You
Zeb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I just purchased a 959 Corse. Looking forward to learning more about the 959. Took me a while to decide as it was between the 959 Corse or the 1299S. I do currently own a Monster 1200S, Monster 796 and a 696.

Thank You
Zeb
Congrats on the 959 Corse!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
No change to the exhaust. The bike is just beautiful and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
PHP:
Can't wait to pick it up. Is the Corse exhaust any different then the regular 959 in the US? how do you like yours? I hope I like it.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Excellent bike choice - I picked my Corse up on Saturday and it was very hard to keep it below 6k rpm.
I could open a whole can of worms on this topic, so I will instead suggest that you conduct a search on the break in process...

It might offer you some relief from waiting a long period of time if you choose to follow those of us who followed the guidelines loosely, or not at all.

Reactions: DJ Shrug

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Nice Bike. Welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts