Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up first is a DP Comfort seat. Has only a few hundred miles on it the pictures tell the story. Mint* no tears, stains, etc
*Sold*

Next
New Rage Cycles Fender Eliminator Kit. It is a new replacement from the manufacturer but I don't need it. SOLD

All shopping is USPS priority 2-3 day flat rate. There's a possibility the FEK box won't fit in the flat rate box and if that happens, it won't be shipped in the FEK box...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM'd you

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DP seat is sold!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Wouldn't the New Rage Cycles Fender Eliminator Kit be very practical for those that want to minimize their track compliance modifications ?

Reactions: Kevin.H

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wouldn't the New Rage Cycles Fender Eliminator Kit be very practical for those that want to minimize their track compliance modifications ?

Yes ;-)

Really though, it's more or less the same inconvenience disabling the stock fender or these lights...

As per our previous conversation, I finally narrowed down my COAs to selling for an R or Anniversario or going full track and buying a base 1299. In either case, I'm going with an integrated tail to further clean things up. Granted, nothing on the market has the visibility these do but if I'm going to play chicken with Darwin, I may as well give it 110%...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts