Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

New to the forum and looking to make the switch from the Yamaha world. Kind of the same thing as I posted over on the 899 forum, I had a 2008 R6 a few years ago and got out of it and into a YZ250F dirt bike. Kind of got tired of the dirt world and wanted to try something different and picked up a FZ07 naked bike. After quickly realizing how much I miss the super sport bikes I have started looking back into them and have always liked Ducati and thinking I might venture away from Yamaha on my next purchase and into either a used 899 or a new 959.

I will probably just lurk in the back ground for now and learn what I can about the bike and see all the fun I am missing out on.

I am also a big car dude as well, any other GTR owners kicking around in here? I love my car(s) as much as I love my bikes

- Josh

My other 4 wheel love

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome. Nice car.
Thank you.

Heya and welcome. Like the self-portrait in the door reflection. :)
Hahah thank you. That is actually the girl friends dad. He is a big picture guy and also a big car guy and when he came out one summer I surprised him with the new car. This one just makes me laugh because you can see him getting right in there for the picture.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hi and welcome to this forum. Enjoy!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice 4 wheel toy to have. Those GT-R haul you know what. Have you done any modifications to your GT-R as yet or planning to if you haven't already? Hopefully you had some nice runs with it against what ever is out on AB streets.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have a couple of buddies that run GT-R's, and one that races his locally and regionally. (NASA)

My 4 wheel speed fix is addressed by my AMG...

Its not as fast as a GT-R but for a 4 door it does ok!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice! Love the old Porsche's. Mom had a 944 for years. That thing was a blast to drive.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Thanks! :grin2: 1983.5 928S - the 944 Turbo was a great inexpensive track car in its day, not as fun as the 928 though :wink2:

but it doesn't even compare to what you guys have... @Freebs & @tko very nice rides!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum, nice 4 wheel toy to have. Those GT-R haul you know what. Have you done any modifications to your GT-R as yet or planning to if you haven't already? Hopefully you had some nice runs with it against what ever is out on AB streets.
Thanks Corsa. I have done a few modifications to it but nothing crazy. Roughly in the 550-600hp ball park right now with it.

Welcome to the forum. I have a couple of buddies that run GT-R's, and one that races his locally and regionally. (NASA)

My 4 wheel speed fix is addressed by my AMG...

Its not as fast as a GT-R but for a 4 door it does ok!
I love the AMG line up. Maybe not as fast as the GTR but the fit and finish and build quality of them is crazy. And they look so mean and aggressive. We had a local GTR meet up last night and one of the guys surprised us with his recent trade up to an AMG himself from a GTR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts