Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya...

I'm Simi Von Cattiva >:) .. owner of a 2016 White 959 Panigale & 2013 848evo Corse SE. Previous Ducatis included 848 (white), 796 (corse) & 696 (black).

I'm currently enjoying riding in the UK.. loads of lovely roads and just a ferry ride away from the Isle of Man (<3 TT). Can't complain. However someday I will have to head back to Colorado.. I'm sure I will find loads of fun roads back there too.

Looking forward to this forum and hope to make some good friends :x

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forums Simi! One day I hope to own a 848evo as well!

Born and raised in Colorado, I only recently started to explore the twisties here!

Reactions: Simi Von Cattiva

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

Reactions: Simi Von Cattiva

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forums Simi! One day I hope to own a 848evo as well!

Born and raised in Colorado, I only recently started to explore the twisties here!
Aww Thanks.. Yes I love both my girls.. so a bit bias..LOL.. can't wait to get back home however not looking forward to the heat and the leathers.. *sigh* .. but will be fun to explore on the bike.. been almost 10 yrs ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum! How long have you had the AWS beauty?
Thanks of the welcome.. She was my "white" Christmas... I ordered it the day it was released in Nov 15.. however.. didn't get to ride her till April time. Couple factors were at play..
First was ..959 was to replace my white 848 that I had just totaled (headstock locked up-maybe bearing resulting in a broken hand & bit of titanium internal jewelry )
Second was ..Over here the 959 Panigale comes with the twin side exhaust because of the Euro 4 emissions. I really didn't like that look so before she left the dealership I had Akrapovic exhaust fitted (Feb) which meant that a new belly pan had to be ordered and that didn't come in till late March.

It was torture but well worth the wait. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts