·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was actually hoping that @Kruz might have some insight as this is right around his backyard...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I would love to see ECR rebuilt, and still love Cresson but this would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
I was actually hoping that @Kruz might have some insight as this is right around his backyard...
I missed this thread somehow sinjin, sorry.

I checked into some time ago as it's only a few miles from my house, looks like sports cars only, bikes are not welcome, at least that was the feeling I got.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
"Some people like to play golf, some people love cars. I'm addicted to cars," said developer Lou Gigliotti. "This will be a place for Ferrari owners, Lamborghini owners, Maserati owners, Lotus and BMW owners."

Gigliotti, a businessman and pro-racing champion, said his park will be a country club for car enthusiasts"

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't think it'll just be for cars only, what kind of business man will spend millions on a track and deny a guaranteed loyal customer base itching for more options.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Kruz. I had ridden by the facility quite a while back and it was still under construction.

I have been in contact with his son, regarding the bike question, but it was up in the air whether they were going to put forth the effort to add all the required run offs at each of the corners to make it safe for riders.

On the way back from Cresson, I was talking with someone who heard that yearly memberships were going to be 6 digits, so there certainly won't be any loss of revenue by not including sportbikes where a $500 track day at COTA with instructors is a treat to one's self. There are garages up there for owners to store well over $300,000 supercars that never see Dallas public roads.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts