Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Very interesting!!! I'd love to see how they managed to route the pipes around where the license plate sits when a fender eliminator kit is installed...

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Very interesting!!! I'd love to see how they managed to route the pipes around where the license plate sits when a fender eliminator kit is installed...
Here's a better shot from their website. The rear pipe goes all the way down before coming up and back.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
So this kit won't accommodate a plate relocation like the NRC style...

Not that I was interested. Just pointing out the limitation.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Check out the new Zard full racing exhaust for the 959 Panigale:

DUCATI 959 PANIGALE EXHAUST - ZARD - Zard
I like that a lot better than the 1299 Superleggera exhaust, in my opinion, fits the body lines better. Not of fan of the can design, like the routing though.

Zard said:
SOON AVAILABLE FON 1299 MODELS AND FOR SINGLE SEAT. VERSION
It also looks like the current version also relies on the passenger pegs as an attachment point??

·
Registered
25 Posts
really like this version,i didnt think there was enough room to get another pipe up past the manifold one which goes down,
that looks as if its on a us spec fairing bike,will look even better on the uk one

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
I like that a lot better than the 1299 Superleggera exhaust, in my opinion, fits the body lines better. Not of fan of the can design, like the routing though.
No can, Wide open :surprise:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts