Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I added NRC fender eliminator today. While I was able to make it fit the bike it was not a perfect fit or easy install. I orginally started with the competition werkes kit from motowheels. They had it listed on their site to fit the 959. After two days and a lot is sweat, I realized that there was no way this kit fit the 959. Went back and forth with customer and sent pics to show them it was not a fit. Even called CW and they cofirmed. MW has since removed the listing to fit the 959 from their site. Immediately ordered the NRC and returned the CW. I'm happy with the look though again not a perfect. The LEDs aren't flush with the tail as shown with the 1299. This is due to the wiring that shares the same whole as the main screw that secures the kit to the bike. Also added the red clear clutch case. The plate was on back order but should be in tomorrow. I'll post pics and vids once the last piece is installed.

·
Registered
110 Posts
That's really upsetting when you have to go through so much work that ultimately leads to broken hopes. But glad you got it sorted out and received the right piece. At least now it's not listed anymore so you've just saved a whole bunch of potential people from headaches

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just put mine on last night as well. Did you cut the zip tie that holds the three wire wiring harness in place. I would recommend doing that. It will help with the fit

·
487 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts