Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add some style and an element of safety with these LED signal light mirror block off plates made by New Rage Cycles of USA!

These LED mirror block off signals are Plug and Play and will need no splicing of your wires. They cover up the holes left in your fairing after removing the factory mirrors and have high quality LED's which will work as your signal lights.

Great aesthetic upgrade if you are looking to remove your mirrors and use bar-end mirrors.

This kit includes all hardware for an effortless installation.

Fits all Ducati 959 and 1299 Panigale models.

$113.94 USD shipped within USA with forum discount code 959PANIGALE-Q2

Purchase directly from > https://www.motomillion.com/collections/ducati-panigale-899-1199-959-1299/products/nrc-ducati-959-1299-panigale-mirror-block-off-led-turn-signals

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
How quickly do these ship? Basically, I'm trying to get the mirrors and block off kit by this Saturday so that I can ride. A car took off my left mirror today. To receive them by Saturday, would I need to do the expedited shipping?

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How quickly do these ship? Basically, I'm trying to get the mirrors and block off kit by this Saturday so that I can ride. A car took off my left mirror today. To receive them by Saturday, would I need to do the expedited shipping?
Everything ships daily including Saturdays. The cut off time is usually 5:30 EST. They ship with 1-3 business day guaranteed service. 1 day within FL. 2 days for most locations other than AK, PR and HI, those are 3 days. Some parts of CA are 3 days as well (mostly rural areas that are far from major cities).

At this point they would ship out tomorrow (Friday) and we could over night them to you, it'll only be $25 to overnight the package. That'll make sure you receive it on Saturday.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just ordered the NRC block of signals from you guys and waiting for my bar ends from Kyle racing and CRG lanesplitter mirror from revzilla, super excited to get everything in and install it!! I've heard mixed opinions about NRC parts. I had a great experience installing the tail eliminator, it was made to align with the 1299 alot better as well as the wire harness in the stowage compartment but I was able to make everything fit and align very well. It's to bad there isn't other third party vendors making good looking parts for the 959.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ordered the NRC block of signals from you guys and waiting for my bar ends from Kyle racing and CRG lanesplitter mirror from revzilla, super excited to get everything in and install it!! I've heard mixed opinions about NRC parts. I had a great experience installing the tail eliminator, it was made to align with the 1299 alot better as well as the wire harness in the stowage compartment but I was able to make everything fit and align very well. It's to bad there isn't other third party vendors making good looking parts for the 959.
Thank you for your order. Not really sure where the negative reviews we see stem from, as NRC is amazing when it comes to customer service and helping out the customers who have run into some sort of an issue.

Your kit should ship out first thing tomorrow and you will have it within 2 business days.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Add some style and an element of safety with these LED signal light mirror block off plates made by New Rage Cycles of USA!
For those of you who have a red 959, I wanted to show you what the brushed aluminum looks like. I personally prefer it to the black. But to each their own.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Avigil that actually looks fantastic with the silver logos, way better than I would have expected

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
892 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts