Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Put the NRC mirror Block Offs on today. After accidentally snapping my left mirror off :( I figured if i just bought a replacement OEM mirror i would just snap it off again.

Overall pleased! As many others have said the build quality of these leaves a little more to be desired but overall pretty painless install and makes the bike look goooood!

Still waiting on the CRG Arrows.

·
487 Posts
Oh and btw. Thanks MotoMillion for the super fast delivery! :)
You are more than welcome, all of these kits usually make it to the customers within 2 business days. 3 at the most.

For other members looking to pick these up they can get it directly from HERE and as always discount code for the forum at checkout is 959PANIGALE

0:)

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I'd probably take them apart and have them anodized instead of painting them... if I owned them, assuming the material cleans up real nice and can be anodized of course!

·
Registered
131 Posts
You can't anodize something white I don't think. They appear to be painted or powder coated as it is. I think I'm going to give it a shot and paint them white. I want them to blend in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I guess I should've clarified in my post - that I didn't mean to have them anodized white, like @nband says, it's impossible today, but to have them done some color. Now we know you want to match the paint, just visit your local car body shop and have them check the color code, you can matte clear it yourself with a spray can! Steel huh @MotoMillion ... can take a good sanding then ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts