Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate when this happens, my rear Corsa Rosso 180/60 ZR-17 is smoked and I can no longer find this tire available on line. Apparently now out of production.

I really like this tire, sticks great and gets OK mileage and don't want to try the Corsa Rosso II or III as I have heard they are not as good.

My favorite sportbike tires for road use are the Bridgestone RS-10s but not available in the 60 aspect ratio unfortunately.

I'm thinking of trying the Pirelli Super Corsa SP V2 but they are pricey and have a very short fuse on the rear, just over 1000 miles on the last one I tried.

What are you guys running?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hate when this happens, my rear Corsa Rosso 180/60 ZR-17 is smoked and I can no longer find this tire available on line. Apparently now out of production.

I really like this tire, sticks great and gets OK mileage and don't want to try the Corsa Rosso II or III as I have heard they are not as good.

My favorite sportbike tires for road use are the Bridgestone RS-10s but not available in the 60 aspect ratio unfortunately.

I'm thinking of trying the Pirelli Super Corsa SP V2 but they are pricey and have a very short fuse on the rear, just over 1000 miles on the last one I tried.

What are you guys running?
I recommend the Diablo Rosso Corsa II. It lasts good (close to rosso III), endless grip, best wet grip of all current hyper-sport tires! Gives huge confidence.

Thomas

The Corsa is still availible here in Germany

1 - 2 of 2 Posts