Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents, here we have the brand new Ohlins Adjustable Steering Damper, Part # SD040 for sale in this Group Buy.
My good friend Carlos of SoloMoto in Greenwich, CT was kind enough to provide this offer to us.

The details:

$272 payable thru PayPal (includes 3% PP Fee) - I will PM the PayPal email to those in on the offer. I'm currently waiting to hear if a PP Gift will be accepted.

Shipping (2 Parts):

1- $60 to have the units (however many are ordered) shipped directly to me in Southern CA in one parcel. (If 15 order add $4 to the price, if 20 order add $3, if 25 order add $2.40)

2- Once I receive the shipment I will ship them to each one of you who order. This shipping cost will be up to you, depending on how fast you want to receive the item. I will be shipping them to you directly, without charging you for my time spent in doing it. If you want to calculate the cost of shipping on your end, my zip code is 92677.

**FULL DISCLOSURE**
I am not making any money doing this for us here on any of the forums that read this and want in on the deal. I'm not being compensated for my time to ship however many orders are placed. I'm doing this because another group buy for the same item fell apart and I knew I could get it for less cost and pass the savings on to everyone. This is a wonderful group to be a part of and I'm proud to be able to provide this amazing discount to you all.

I sent a number of you a Private Message(PM) - please check and respond if you haven't already. Thank you!

Respond here in this thread if you are IN or OUT please.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm out!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you guys: @Ghettobird, @SixShock (I need your full mailing address), @Rinzlr (I need your full mailing address), @Decz05, @Kev242

Let's keep this thread clear of chatter and for those that want IN - @360turbo thanks for the pics of the unit installed so everyone can see it!

I know it was a holiday weekend, but I'm still waiting for responses from: @mario - @PAN959 - @GunMoto - @OMG_959 - @mdsniper7 - @O_O - @wxwax - @Ntowl66 - @Squeegel - @GIO - @Jyno - @NYCman

If anyone is on speaking/chatting terms with any of these guys, please ask them to respond to my Private Message. Also, if there's anyone you know that might want one at such a great price, let them know!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thank you guys: @Ghettobird , @SixShock (I need your full mailing address), @Rinzlr (I need your full mailing address), @Decz05 , @Kev242

Let's keep this thread clear of chatter and for those that want IN - @360turbo thanks for the pics of the unit installed so everyone can see it!

I know it was a holiday weekend, but I'm still waiting for responses from: @mario - @PAN959 - @GunMoto - @OMG_959 - @mdsniper7 - @O_O - @wxwax - @Ntowl66 - @Squeegel - @GIO - @Jyno - @NYCman

If anyone is on speaking/chatting terms with any of these guys, please ask them to respond to my Private Message. Also, if there's anyone you know that might want one at such a great price, let them know!
Hey Dean I don't know what's going on with my outgoing PMs, but I tried several times sending you my ship address, but it just wont take. Can you PM me your email address so I can send you my ship address that way? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@Dingo i'm all paid up thru paypal, also sent you my shipping address
Got it! Thank you!

Let's get the momentum going a bit! We've got 7 signed up and I know there's more that can't pass up such a great deal like this! Let your people know!

I'm still waiting to hear via Private Message (PM) from over 15 people - Guys, Please Read Your Private Messages and Respond here in the thread if you can't via PM!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Dingo, thanks for the PM.

Not able to respond back via PM because of low messages (I'm a newbie still) :(

I'm not sure yet. I am pretty new to this and actually frist need to pick up my 959 from the dealer in the upcoming weekend :)
Best for me to frist get a sense of what I actually want to change in the coming period.

Appriciate the offer though!

Cheers, Pascal

1 - 20 of 107 Posts