Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything from TuneBoy. I've been sending emails about once a month asking if they are close to releasing a product yet. I've received a response every time except for the last email. Anyone know if they are close to a final product? The cruise control would be awesome and my R1's autoblipper has me spoiled.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out the BlipBox from BSD.. more $$$, but no ECU re-flash balances out the expense and it's warranty friendly ;) Ordered mine thru Ducati Omaha and they pre-program it for the bike prior to shipment. Works great in the higher rpms and during breaking! Ducati auto blip down shift module
Cool! Can you use that with the RapidBike module?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live near Tuneboy in Sydney. I've been wanting cruise control and was thinking of offering up my 959 as a donor bike since he's not had one. That said, I'm worried about a couple of things

1. 500km on the clock, still in the run-in period
2. Warranty

They're interested in taking me up on the offer, If the cruise can be done without flogging it on the dyno during run in I'm happy, but otherwise I may wait until I've at least had the first service after 1000kms and see if I can get a custom map too. I find the bike a bit slow after coming off a 2014 ZX10R running a full system and Woolich tune.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
... I find the bike a bit slow after coming off a 2014 ZX10R running a full system and Woolich tune.
it gets quicker after the first service and you enter Race Mode with adjustments to DTC and ABS >:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts