·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking a very early launch and head up FM455 to Forestburg and then up FM 677 to the Indian Bridge with a lunch stop at the Lazy Heart Grill in St Jo on the way back.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang, should be a good ride!

John

·
Registered
439 Posts
This sounds like a monumentally epic ride! Of course, this Sunday is forecast to be more moderate than it has been and will be for what seems like the entire summer. At least it has been under 100 degrees!

I went riding south of Arlington last weekend and while it was a pleasant change, the roads aren't nearly as clear and smooth as the areas north of Dallas. If the route is anything like 455 and New Hope prior to all the tar snakes, it should be a great time.

What sort of timing is being considered and where were you thinking about meeting up?

I can't commit just yet, but I am very interested in heading up for another ride with you and finally getting the opportunity to meet TVGuy and 0_0!

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Sinjin, Sunday works for me, very early launch to beat the heat, 7:30 maybe? We could leave from my place in Anna and head west on FM455, through Pilot Point, Sanger and then on to Forestburg and up to St Jo on FM 677. I've heard 677 has been recently repaved and has awesome asphalt and it's even better up north of St Jo along the Red River. I'll plan to ride my 959. TVGuy is more than welcome and if anyone else wants to join in, the more the merrier!

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am very interested in heading up for another ride with you and finally getting the opportunity to meet TVGuy and 0_0!

O-O (Mario) has a GoPro and serious editing skills, hopefully he'll come along and record the trip.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'll keep in touch, guys. Baby has been sick since Wednesday, hopefully the wife will give me a green light for A weekend ride.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll keep in touch, guys. Baby has been sick since Wednesday, hopefully the wife will give me a green light for A weekend ride.

OK, let me know and I'll PM you my address and cell phone number.

John

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
O-O are you going bro? Hey that kinda rhymes....:grin2:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to make the early morning roll call...

Thanks for trying to coordinate the Ducati ride, Kruz. Hopefully, we will have an opportunity to pull the group in together soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts