Improves throttle response and drivability of our 959

Need 10 or more riders

Who's interested

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is what the seller has to say

They normally sell the kit on ebay for $29.99, but if I can get at least 10 people interested on this forum, For the whole group for $22 shipped! ($7 extra for international shipping)

Read more and check out the video at panigalespacers.com! Also find me on Instagram, @Panigale_spacers

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is what the seller has to say

They normally sell the kit on ebay for $29.99, but if I can get at least 10 people interested on this forum, For the whole group for $22 shipped! ($7 extra for international shipping)

Read more and check out the video at panigalespacers.com! Also find me on Instagram, @Panigale_spacers
Do you guys know if the throttle will have any play after installing the spacer kit? The play now is slightly excessive, but I'm not looking for zero play in the throttle.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Do you guys know if the throttle will have any play after installing the spacer kit? The play now is slightly excessive, but I'm not looking for zero play in the throttle.
There is ZERO play After this spacer kit is installed. If I didn't have them already, I'd be in on the group buy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in too. Finally going to be able to open her up after the first service

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just installed these last week from that retailer. They definitely do the job as advertised. No play anymore. Not much else to say as they are just 2 pieces of plastic. Good instructions and they come with a tri wing bit in case you don't have one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey all! I'd love to do a group buy for the 959 forums, and I really appreciate all the interest shown so far! Since we're already at 7/10 interested parties, let's keep it going. Anyone who's interested, just post here within the next three days or so. At some point, I'll call it quits, and PM everyone with a request for a paypal email address and the country I'm shipping to, so I can send out invoices. Pricing will be as follows:

US/Canada Customers: $22, with free shipping!
All other international destinations: $29

Thanks so much for your interest!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I can't edit my previous post for some reason.
I'm in for 1 more, 2 total.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts