Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An on going thread for every one to show their latest purchases.

It can be anything motorcycle related (Aftermarket, OEM ETC.)

Brief details about your item

Please use your own pictures

Example

Just got my DID 525 chain and Spiegler brake lines!

*Picture

*Picture

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
@WiscoG8 - thanks! I had to HYSOL the undertray tabs to the light housing because they weren't perfect, after I took the dremel to it! Don't you just love working with CF!!!

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
What integrated tail are you using and do you have a plate light?

*Looks fantastic, job well done!*

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
@StuntRide - thanks! @Kevin.H - it's the Smoke Competition Werkes Integrated, no light for the plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edit: @Kevin.H - I made the plate holder with some aluminum plate I had, I just need to finish the edges to match the shape of the actual plate

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got the Competition Werkes fender eliminator kit installed. Took me about 2hrs to do it. I love it, I think it looks sick.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
@Jim
Looks really great!
Wondering if such a mod would be allowed at all in the Netherlands.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here is a picture of my latest Apex Racing Development RH Ignition Switch MC... With the handlebar kit installed on my bike, I ended up having to move my stock start/stop switch to the left side of the brake master in terms of creating enough clearance for the fairing and still being able to use the steering lock w/out having to adjust the bump stops... I was having trouble positioning my brake master in the perfect position between the stock start/stop switch and throttle housing for maximum leverage. When the brake master was in the perfect position, the stock start/switch was moved so far left on the handlebar that the back of the housing was now slightly bumping into the fairing on full-lock and it was seated on a 'curvy' part of the handlebar and not 'sealing' flush on the bottom. I was afraid moisture might get in there and take over. Anyways, short story long, I ended up purchasing this because it's important for me to get my front brake lever exactly where I like it. Especially as it pertains to modulation when trimming off speed coming fast into sweepers. A concern was that I wanted to be sure the switch housing was the same color as the throttle housing. Thus, I ended up going with Apex Racing Development because, in addition to the first reason, it's made here in USA (Arizona), and the price was right... I also looked into the Ducabike and Bike Sport Development switches, but the ARD seemed to work best for my needs.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here are some pictures of my new, front Brembo 'Serie Oro' Rotors. I needed to get new ones because I had warped the old pair by doing repeated hard braking testing out fork dive behavior at slower speeds w/out allowing time for cool down. Anyways, I wasn't looking for an upgrade at the time, but at the same rate it didn't make sense to drop good coin on expensive OEM rotors. Instead, these 'Serie Oro' rotors are an upgrade over the stock rotors, and were very economically priced. Hard to find in the states and the cheapest store was in Italty where they shipped for free. Some basics: Stock rotors are 4.5mm thick, these new ones are 5mm. These rotors also have a different composition that makes up the material of the rotor for improved integrity. Obviously, the basket/frame is a little different, but I'm able to retain that stock look. I'm not a racer or track enthusiast, so these should be good enough for me. Paired them up with Brembo SC pads, and I'm a happy camper.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just got the Competition Werkes fender eliminator kit installed. Took me about 2hrs to do it. I love it, I think it looks sick.
How exactly do those signals mount? Someone said tape and I'd sincerely hope not.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts