Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

181 - 200 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
@HoP - is that just reflection I see in the tank where your thigh would go?
is it black paint with matte clear like our AWS originals? or is it black matte paint? if there's no clear that's be the first thing I suggest you do - matte clear it to protect it

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like the black.... But on a Ducati... It's something about that RED that screams beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like the black.... But on a Ducati... It's something about that RED that screams beauty.

I love the red as well.
The artic white by far and away my favorite sport bikes of all time though. I actually own a artic white and red monster 821. I went shopping for a white one when i decided to buy the custom black.
The one thing that bugged me about owning a Duc is riding around and seeing 14 other bikes that look identical to your own. Specifically the later generations. The only differences in them are what color reservoir you have, if your clutch cover is clear or not, and which fender eliminator you chose. So that was my main motivation for going against the traditional colors. The matte black either gets a hate it or love it reaction. When I was in the dealer there was a british guy looking at the bike and I asked him what he thought about the black.. He said "its fn horrible" and walked away. haha. Thats pretty much when I decided to get it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Lol... I dont know where you live... But in my town I think I'm the only one with a Ducati. Through put a lot of my travels I haven't seen too many on the road. I don't think they are that common like the Japanese or American made bikes.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I posted these on another thread.
Sorry I don't have many images of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice mods flatstick and love the backdrop, Lotus?

181 - 200 of 204 Posts