Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

161 - 180 of 204 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
My new one, just bought it sight unseen from the auctions and waiting for it to be delivered home.

Hope it's OK :surprise:
They have a sh#t ton of Honda trail 90's! lol! I had one of those in high school.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
A few nice pics of my Panigale on a recent trip to Hocking Hills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! That's only a few hours from me. Been there with the dirt bike but never street riding. What's the cop situation like around there? I would assume it's heavy.

Reactions: gatesb77

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice! That's only a few hours from me. Been there with the dirt bike but never street riding. What's the cop situation like around there? I would assume it's heavy.

Well I passed a couple LE down there. Ranger and a state Trooper. They do keep an eye. The curves are fun, no need to speed as curves can be sharp at times.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is my Bianca.

Ducati Rider comfort seat
Ducati performance brake/clutch reservoir kit
R&G fork protector
Ducati performance racing articulated lever
Ducati Carbon cover clutch
R&G Aero crash protectors
R&G licence plate holder
R&G cotton reels

and more to come this summer :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Well I passed a couple LE down there. Ranger and a state Trooper. They do keep an eye. The curves are fun, no need to speed as curves can be sharp at times.

That's what I figured. Probably wouldn't work for me. lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
This is my Bianca.

Ducati Rider comfort seat
Ducati performance brake/clutch reservoir kit
R&G fork protector
Ducati performance racing articulated lever
Ducati Carbon cover clutch
R&G Aero crash protectors
R&G licence plate holder
R&G cotton reels

and more to come this summer :)
Very nice pictures and bike. Cool mods. Guess if you are in Sweden, right now you are up to your ears in snow. Hope the Spring comes soon enough.
Take care.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very nice pictures and bike. Cool mods. Guess if you are in Sweden, right now you are up to your ears in snow. Hope the Spring comes soon enough.
Take care.
Thanks, Haha ye it's cold here man.
I'm just waiting for the weather to be warmer so i can start to ride, envy you guys who have no snow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I thought I saw on the 1299 Forum a while ago that there were special edition 959's with that similar paint scheme brought out in the UK. Came with under belly exhausts as well.

161 - 180 of 204 Posts