Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

Who's put their weapons on a dyno and what sort of figures did you get with what software and mods?

Mine goes on the dyno tomorrow and my baseline setup is full Akra system and factory air filter on the standard Ducati software it did 130.92rhwp and 64.49nm of torque

Have a tuneboy trim setup going on to it tomorrow plus I put in a sprint P08 air filter as per the below link. Wait and see if I get any extra HP and how different the engine responds. I'm getting the throttle adjusted to be a quarter turn or a bit more as well.

https://sprintfilter.com.au/sprint-filter-p08-air-filter-for-ducati-panigale-xdiavel-multistrada

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Here's a stock vs Akra chart I've found over the years. Lots of variance when you compare that to the Cycle World stock dyno run. You should be good for 5~10 extra hp's. However, I'd put money that 3~4 hp's are attributable to the map mod and filter alone. The stock US (old Euro 3) version canisters are very efficient. The biggest difference in flow comes from removing the major choke points which are the exit baffles, not the cat within.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up with 138hp and a much better curve. ADR’s here in Aus are strict. I’ll post my chart during the week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts