Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling preowned parts off a 2016 ducati panagle 959.
Headlight: $250
Front fairing: $250
Right mid fairing: $150
Right lower fairing: $100
Heel guards: $50
Side stand: $50
Left engine generator cover: $100

I can send plenty more close up pictures of whatever part you are interested in. I live in Santa Rosa Ca so you can pick up or I can ship.

Also selling my brand new Jorge Lorenzo Shark Race-r pro helmet. Comes with box, 5 year warranty, helmet sleeve and brochure. Perfect condition. Not a thing wrong. Retails for $700 on revzilla. Selling for $400 Details:
4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution air filter) + front + 2 top vents.
7 extractors.
3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open.
Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula 1 wind tunnel testing.
Features:
Carbon/Aramid Fiber for safety and weight.
Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-fitted system to accommodate all types of glasses.
Spoiler CFD.
2 shell sizes.
Double-D chin strap.
Magnetic chin strap end.
4 anchor points for main shield.
Variable density Shield: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating. Class 1 optical quality with no distortion.
Thermo shaped comfort lining.
Removable and washable antibacterial lining.
Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit.
Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance.
Breath guard with new attachment system.
Chin curtain.
Ready for installation of the SHARKTOOTH® (or other) Wireless Entertainment System.
DOT approved
5 Years Warranty.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Is the front Nose Spotless? Same as if I would buy it new from the dealer? I'm not going to rely on those super tiny pictures you posted...

EDIT: All fairings actually - any scratches, dings, marks of ANY Kind?

I'll take them all if they're spotless - as new from dealer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
What size is the shark helmet? I love shark helmets, they are great. I currently have an arai (forget the model, got it from the dealer when i bought my bike) and I have a Shark sparten, I like the Shark better. I used to wear them in my younger days and always loved them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
What size is the shark helmet? I love shark helmets, they are great. I currently have an arai (forget the model, got it from the dealer when i bought my bike) and I have a Shark sparten, I like the Shark better. I used to wear them in my younger days and always loved them.
I've got the exact same helmet and love it.

GLWS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts