· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That fancy new bicolore paint job will be $17,595

2018 Ducati Panigale V4 Price:

Base: $21,195 base
S: $27,495
Speciale: $39,995

What is the price for a kidney these days?

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fair price for the 959, only a couple of grand higher for Ohlins, auto-blip, steering damper, and stripes
Are you sure about auto-blip? I thought that electronics stay the same, including Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) to up only.
From what I read is only 3 things, new Ohlins front and back (plus damper), a lithium-ion battery and the new (to die) paint scheme. The rest stays the same.

· Premium Member
997 Posts
Are you sure about auto-blip? I thought that electronics stay the same, including Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) to up only.
From what I read is only 3 things, new Ohlins front and back (plus damper), a lithium-ion battery and the new (to die) paint scheme. The rest stays the same.

I just checked, it does get the autoblip feature, Ohlins TTX36 rear shock, Ohlins NIX30 forks. Also, the double-barrel Akrapovic exhaust is standard but I prefer the non-Euro 4 compliant underslung pipe on our base 959s. Ditto on the paint, I prefer the solid red or solid white schemes to this new jobbie but that's just my opinion.

· Premium Member
997 Posts
I just bought a Honda CBR1000RR SP with the exact same Ohlins NIX30 forks and TTX36 shock and if Ducati set them up right, it should totally transform the manners of the 959. That's been my biggest complaint on the original 959, if you dial up the damping rates front and rear to deal with the chassis pitch, you lose bump absorbance over the ripples.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
I just checked, it does get the autoblip feature, Ohlins TTX36 rear shock, Ohlins NIX30 forks. Also, the double-barrel Akrapovic exhaust is standard but I prefer the non-Euro 4 compliant underslung pipe on our base 959s. Ditto on the paint, I prefer the solid red or solid white schemes to this new jobbie but that's just my opinion.

I prefer the non-Euro 4 compliant underslung pipe also. Here's a photo with the US version canisters.

Attachments

· Premium Member
997 Posts
I prefer the non-Euro 4 compliant underslung pipe also. Here's a photo with the US version canisters.

Ahh, that is much better!:grin2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.