Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Prospective buyer here from Toronto, Canada. I’m an owner of a 2017 Ducati Multistrada 1200S and has been great - excellent sport touring and had some fun on a few track days. . Enter the 959 Panigale. Looking at something to complement my Multi where I can have some fun on the track. Looking forward to reviewing all your input into the 959. Happy New Year to all.
Cheers,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Hi Mike, Yes, the Pani is a great offset to your Multi.
Quite a few guys here use their 959 as track only.
Hopefully we can get some track time at Bogie this summer.
Cheers, Dennis

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mike, Yes, the Pani is a great offset to your Multi.
Quite a few guys here use their 959 as track only.
Hopefully we can get some track time at Bogie this summer.
Cheers, Dennis
Thanks Dennis. Really excited for the upcoming riding season. Keeping a close eye on any 959s that come available. Let’s definitely try to coordinate a track day. I will likely go to Calabogie with DOCC.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2016 959 Panigale which will be for sale this year. I've had it for 3 years and thoroughly enjoyed it. Since my 63rd birthday is approaching it's time to try something else more comfortable.
It's been an outstanding bike for me. 4400 kms. Bike will be sold with stands and tire warmers. Bike has had about 10 track days mostly Grand Bend and Calabogie.
I live near Kitchener.
Glenn

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2016 959 Panigale which will be for sale this year. I've had it for 3 years and thoroughly enjoyed it. Since my 63rd birthday is approaching it's time to try something else more comfortable.
It's been an outstanding bike for me. 4400 kms. Bike will be sold with stands and tire warmers. Bike has had about 10 track days mostly Grand Bend and Calabogie.
I live near Kitchener.
Glenn
Thanks for the reply Glenn. I will send you a PM to get some additional details.
Regards, Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts