Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all! After 5 years i finally own another bike and shes gorgeous. My wife named her 'Snow drop' plus we got married the night before and a white panigale just topped us off.

Been stalking the forums and just wanted to thank everyone for the advice they have given others as its benefited me as well.

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Good morning all! After 5 years i finally own another bike and shes gorgeous. My wife named her 'Snow drop' plus we got married the night before and a white panigale just topped us off...
Before I congratulate you on your bike purchase I have a few words for your new wife... Way to go! Now you'll never see him with the new white stallion in the stable! Or... wait.. you're genius! Now you get to buy all those expensive bags and shoes you've always wanted!!! >:)

Welcome to the AWS owners club James! :grin2:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good morning all! After 5 years i finally own another bike and shes gorgeous. My wife named her 'Snow drop' plus we got married the night before and a white panigale just topped us off.

Been stalking the forums and just wanted to thank everyone for the advice they have given others as its benefited me as well.
Congrats!!!!???? on both wives! Haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts