Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out yesterday for a quick ride around a nearby province. Sun was out and the weather was not too hot. Had a blast with the 959!

Here are some pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Dingo / @gurneet: I'm from the Philippines and the nearby province I mentioned was Bataan - a very historical site with regards to WWII events. I live inside a Freeport Zone which encompasses 2 Provinces and 7 Towns/Municipalities so I am blessed enough to be able to go from town to town on a regular basis. Only problem is the heat! It's 36 degrees celsius here and it sometimes goes up to 40 and when that happens, the riding gets pretty much uncomfortable.
@VroomVroom: I'm enjoying the grass for as much as I can coz it's gonna turn brown sometime soon! That place where I had the 5th pic taken was burned down completely a few months ago because of a forest fire. Glad to see that the grass has grown back again!

I'm planning to do an overnight ride to Banaue Rice Terraces (8th wonder of the world, I think), through Baguio ( the summer capital of the Philippines) soon. I'll be posting pics again here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@redrocket / Jeff959: Thanks for the kind words guys!

I'm waiting for my T-Rex Sliders to come in as well as my Seat Cowl. I'm also swapping the wheels but I am on the fence with regards to getting BST Carbon Wheels or OZ Gold Forged Wheels for the 959. I plan to have everything in before the middle of May since I will be doing trackdays by then. Oh by the way, I also ordered track fairings and I'm currently looking at designs/paint schemes for it.

I'm also deciding on whether to swap my exhaust to an Akra but I'm very happy with the stock under-belly exhaust that I had swapped recently.

·
Registered
33 Posts
@redrocket / Jeff959: Thanks for the kind words guys!

I'm waiting for my T-Rex Sliders to come in as well as my Seat Cowl. I'm also swapping the wheels but I am on the fence with regards to getting BST Carbon Wheels or OZ Gold Forged Wheels for the 959. I plan to have everything in before the middle of May since I will be doing trackdays by then. Oh by the way, I also ordered track fairings and I'm currently looking at designs/paint schemes for it.

I'm also deciding on whether to swap my exhaust to an Akra but I'm very happy with the stock under-belly exhaust that I had swapped recently.
You're very welcome!

Sweet, I can't wait to see all the add ons ! update us with some pics!

I'm a big sucker for Carbon fiber if you had ask me, I would go with that :)

It's less common too, seems like others already got the gold one:

Akra sounds so badass though! It'll be cool if you did swap it, but the original sounds like a beast as it is. haha :grin2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts