Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I normally change gears at 5-6k rpm both city and highway and he quickshifter is goood decent. I wonder what the quickshifter feel like when pass 8k-12k??? Or do you use a clutch to shift when on high rpm???

P.S. I was on sport mode so I have t tried race mode yet. Will try on farm area or backroad soon.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hi guys,
I normally change gears at 5-6k rpm both city and highway and he quickshifter is goood decent. I wonder what the quickshifter feel like when pass 8k-12k??? Or do you use a clutch to shift when on high rpm???

P.S. I was on sport mode so I have t tried race mode yet. Will try on farm area or backroad soon.
Hard riding is not about speed, especially on the street.
The hardest riding where your quick-shifter will come into play is out of a 30mph turn on the track. M2c.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Redline comes quick, on DTC settings of >3 you'll see the TC light flash when you shift from 1st to 2nd at redline (and sometimes from 2nd to 3rd). The quickshifter feels best >8k, with the sweet spot being right before redline.

Engine mode on MED also feels different than engine on HIGH, so there's that too.

Be sure to shift with confidence too, you don't want to pop into neutral because you didn't apply enough shift lever force.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Simply put -
Hard acceleration = best performance from the QS system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts