Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Littleton, CO. I'm putting together a 959 for the next MRA racing season out here in CO. I've only raced small bikes before (coming off an R3) so this will be a hole new ballgame. I'm excited to get started. :)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Hello Jim. You might want to contact Ducati Omaha (if I remember correctly) and speak to Jarel - he's purpose built one a couple years back and could sell you all the parts - take all the guesswork out of it! He knows what he's doing...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Jim. You might want to contact Ducati Omaha (if I remember correctly) and speak to Jarel - he's purpose built one a couple years back and could sell you all the parts - take all the guesswork out of it! He knows what he's doing...

Thanks for the info. I actually just ordered the ABS delete from Ducati Omaha today! I should give them a ring to see what insider info they may have.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Keep us posted with some images along the way!! Jarel is a wealth of knowledge and like Dingo said has built up a couple 899s and a 959 for track/race builds. Also BoulderMotorsports is the exclusive Pierobon dist in the US so they can hook you up with that $6k pierobon super bike swingarm for your bike!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Keep us posted with some images along the way!! Jarel is a wealth of knowledge and like Dingo said has built up a couple 899s and a 959 for track/race builds. Also BoulderMotorsports is the exclusive Pierobon dist in the US so they can hook you up with that $6k pierobon super bike swingarm for your bike!!
At least building these bikes for track only is cheap :grin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts