Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I didn’t like the options available for ram mount mounting, so I made my own.
Very nice work. I've found that the best Ram Mount bases are not made by Ram Mount.
The Telferizer ball fits solidly right in the triple hole and the Buy-Bits is even better and fits inside of the clip-on handlebar which positions your device very flush within the dash area.

The Telferizer Custom Motorcycle RAM mounts for GPS Systems

https://buybits.com/25mm-ball-motorcycle-mount-base-for-ducati-848-evo-sku-11780.html

Many of the guys here have done some excellent work with GoPro's as well. Use the search bar for more ideas.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
+1 to DarR, saw his setup and did the same for my laptimer/data logger, keep it off center so still have a decent view of the dash and no binding anywhere. Best pic I have...

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Telferizer was the one I was originally going to go with, but I'm kinda cheap and have access to all the resources necessary to design and make my own stuff, so I figured I'd give it a go. If anyone has the capabilities to make their own and want the CAD file, shoot me a message and I'll share it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great!!
If you were to sell those, what would it cost? And what does it cost to produce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can make the bracket and hardware in an hour and a half, between prepping the material, setting up the tooling and running the program. I guess $50 or so, but I don't really have any plans to make these on any large scale, so I couldn't really offer any kind of price that would be reasonable compared to places that make this kind of stuff. If a few people wanted some here or there I'd be willing to make some, but the price would be reflective of just covering my time and material.

·
Registered
112 Posts
they made the custom idea thats its mad cheap to correct for like less than $3 from mernards or homedepot.. i research ti from 899 forum they mentioned a quick easy fix and that's how i did on mine since last year it works.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@;
they made the custom idea thats its mad cheap to correct for like less than $3 from mernards or homedepot.. i research ti from 899 forum they mentioned a quick easy fix and that's how i did on mine since last year it works.
Uh...... What? :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts