Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

So as many of you know the 959 Panigale runs way way to lean on fuel and surges like crazy under 5k, also for some of us (ME) the cold starting issue hasn't gone away till now :)
So after hunting down everything I could it seems RapidBike is the answer to all my prayers so tomorrow I am installing the following:

1) Rapid Bike Racing Unit
2) Rapid bike My Tune unit
3) Rapid bike Quick Shifter
4) Wideband O2 Sensor

So Ill report back tomorrow but as far as I been told this will regulate and fix my issues plus completely transform the bike and its performance, so it runs how it should not how EURO4 makes it.

Photos and story coming tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Looking forward to read.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just checked their website and they do not list one for the 959. I'm guessing it's just not posted yet? Will be interested to hear your results!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK its done :)

I had the Rapid Bike Race Unit, You Tune Unit and Bluetooth Unit installed today.

So after a long day its installed and all I can say is HOLY F#CK what a difference easily the best money i've ever spend on a bike upgrade. The bike has gone from a lean running surging euro 4 piece of crap to AMAZING it it so so smooth I feel like I am ring a V4 but with stupid torque.
After connecting it up to a computer the bike stock runs so lean it almost criminal and the power delivery is all over the place but now it is smoooooooooooth as silk I find myself sitting in a gear lower now just because the throttle is like butter. Also acceleration is so linear I feel like I own a completely different bike now and best of all when I hit the ignition the bike kicks over at least 50-75% faster and my cold starting issue is NOW GONE :). Seriously though to anybody that needs to make any bike better the answers Rapid bike its Italian perfection and ill be putting one in every bike I own from now on.

If anyone want to know anything about it just ask I cant say enough and if you're in Queensland, Australia you can get it done here: Rapid Bike Australia

or if in US here Rapid Bike adaptive fuel injection tuning for all sport bikes.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts