Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

so as everyone knows if you've seen my threads I've done a lot of mods to my bike and constantly back and forth with company's about tuners and other things for the 959 panigale as my quest leads me to more and more power , as we speak i worked up a group buy for the rapid bike Evo tuner at this time no place has them for sale but the place im working with as they are working with rapid bike directly so if interested in one of these tuners PM me your info ( Name , Phone# )
and my dealer will contact you for a deposit , when contacted by the dealer you'll need to give him my info which will only be provided by PM only , this will give you access for the group buy rate which includes ( rapid bike unit and shipped to your door )

·
Registered
183 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if many people here don't know what Rapidbike is.

To put it simply, it's an fuel management system like the Power Commander, highly recommended by other panigale users. You will definitely need some fuel management system if you ever plan on swapping the exhaust. It will also get rid of any potential power dip at certain RPMs as well (applies to 899 users, don't know if 959 suffers any power dip at any rpms).

How it does, what it does (RapidBike)!!! - Ducati 1299 Forum

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Hello Everyone

so as everyone knows if you've seen my threads I've done a lot of mods to my bike and constantly back and forth with company's about tuners and other things for the 959 panigale as my quest leads me to more and more power , as we speak i worked up a group buy for the rapid bike Evo tuner at this time no place has them for sale but the place im working with as they are working with rapid bike directly so if interested in one of these tuners PM me your info ( Name , Phone# )
and my dealer will contact you for a deposit , when contacted by the dealer you'll need to give him my info which will only be provided by PM only , this will give you access for the group buy rate which includes ( rapid bike unit and shipped to your door )

Vic, did you get the Rapid bike fuelling module and how did it work? Haven't heard anything on this unit in months.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Vic never got one, I did but I have not installed it yet. Planning to do so this winter along with completing the full termi exhaust.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Thanks, let us know how this works.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts