Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I just bought a Panigale! I operate a trackday business, so I'm selling the complete street fairing set off of a RED '16 959. It was removed with just a few hundred miles on the bike. Mint condition minus a scuff from dragging the nose of the belly pieces. I also have the headlight assembly, rear light assembly, footpegs, and a few other miscellaneous bits removed when the track fairings went on. It is currently all bubble wrapped and packed in one box.

1500 plus shipping for the whole shooting match.

As time allows I will start unboxing and listing individual parts in this post. Just throwing it out in case someone is restoring a street bike and want the whole package.
Parts located in western Massachusetts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I just bought a Panigale! I operate a trackday business, so I'm selling the complete street fairing set off of a RED '16 959. It was removed with just a few hundred miles on the bike. Mint condition. I also have the headlight assembly, rear light assembly, footpegs, rear seat, and a few other miscellaneous bits removed when the track fairings went on. It is currently all bubble wrapped and packed in one box.

1500 plus shipping for the whole shooting match.

As time allows I will start unboxing and listing individual parts in this post. Just throwing it out in case someone is restoring a street bike and want the whole package.
Parts located in western Massachusetts.
I'll take the set. Please PM me your contact information

1 - 7 of 7 Posts