Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal:
Car turned left out of a business right in front of me to turn left (and head the opposite direction). I had to brake aggressively and steer slightly to avoid hitting it. But My left mirror did get knocked off. So, I'm ordering the block off kit and bar end mirrors.

So, that leaves me with a stock right mirror that will sit in my garage. If anyone needs it, let me know and we can come up with a fair price.

·
Registered
110 Posts
That's horrible. But I guess it does give you a reason to throw some upgrades on there. Light at the end of the tunnel I guess

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@avigil - have you seen the Rizoma mirrors? they look good IMO and am considering them myself
I haven't seen the rizoma mirrors. I got the crg arrow delivered today and installed the left side mirror. I have the Kyle racing end bars arriving on Monday. Then I'll be able to install the right side mirror.

Currently on the left side, I can't pull the clutch all the way in because the edge of the mirror clamp sticks out. I'm hoping once I put on the Kyle racing end bar that problem will be resolved. But if it's not, then I'll need to get shorty levers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Do you still have your OEM right side mirror?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I haven't seen the rizoma mirrors. I got the crg arrow delivered today and installed the left side mirror. I have the Kyle racing end bars arriving on Monday. Then I'll be able to install the right side mirror.

Currently on the left side, I can't pull the clutch all the way in because the edge of the mirror clamp sticks out. I'm hoping once I put on the Kyle racing end bar that problem will be resolved. But if it's not, then I'll need to get shorty levers.
you can run the CRG arrow on the left clip-on with the stock long levers, you just have to rotate the mirror assembly a little further forward but the mirror has enough adjustment to compensate.... I know from personal experience. I did end up putting rhino-moto bar ends on which I've been very happy with so far but the Kyle Racing ones look like they will be equally as nice or better.

Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts