Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke the OEM mirror like many of you have already.

I bought a pair of Rizoma Veloce L and installed it. It looks nice in my opinion. But I must say the OEM mirrors are better in terms of actually seeing rear. The picture was taken right after installation so it is now a bit better aligned to see a bit better before you tackle that. Well, it would still be better than block offs.

I think the Rizoma mirrors are too much toward rear. The joint allows you to push in and out / up and down but neither the mirror heads nor the mirrors move independently so it is hard to set the right angle whereas OEM's inner mirror moves independently.

If I want to see the rear, I need to lean my head toward one side with this. Still these are a pretty pair.

Does anyone have different opinion on that rear visibility of Rizoma Veloce L?

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the same mirrors, the mirror body will rotate around the stalk, it just takes a bit of force. Now that I have the positions fine tuned I have great rearward visibility without having to lean to one side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I replaced mine in the first month broke the factory one walking past and clipping it. These were around the same price with wiring kit and mount as factory. Love it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts