Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi
Are you using specific engine map for this muffler (simple upload)or you are planning to tune it using a Dyno?

I'm dynoing mine with brentuning by Christmas. They want me to get a wideband bung on one of my down pipes, so that's the next project

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi
Are you using specific engine map for this muffler (simple upload)or you are planning to tune it using a Dyno?
Im just using the Rapid Bike Evo. Fitted the Sprint filter and also just today, had the adaptive
fuelling reset by a friend who has the Texa tool. The bike is running sweet as a nut.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi
I know your question wasn’t directed to me but since I recently installed this exhaust I thought I’d chime in. I’m using a RapidBike EVO fuel controller. The combination works very well. The exhaust is loud but also has a nice tone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know your question wasn’t directed to me but since I recently installed this exhaust I thought I’d chime in. I’m using a RapidBike EVO fuel controller. The combination works very well. The exhaust is loud but also has a nice tone.
Thanks
the exhaust I’ve ordered is arriving in the upcoming days , I have stock filter and no fuel controller, is it safe to swap the original pipes and ride the bike like that until I’ll get the RapidBike evo?(my concern is damaging somehow the engine)
And one more ...can’t I just upload a setting as I’m not sure I’ll have an access to dyno...🤦🏻‍♂️
Thanks

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
For the best performance you’ll want to change the stock air filter to a High Flow unit, and add a piggyback engine management system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
For the best performance you’ll want to change the stock air filter to a High Flow unit, and add a piggyback engine management system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The general idea is well understood, I’m trying to figure out if I can swap it right away or wait for the additional items..?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Sure you can swap it right away. Just be aware the bike might not run all that much better. The stock ECU has a very limited "autotune" feature built in so it's not like going back a step, just kinda sideways instead of forward 2. if that makes sense...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just like said above, you can run it for the time being without other mods. I did have the RB Evo fitted before the exhaust and just added the high flow air filter the other week. To give you an idea of the changes made, I’ll upload a screenshot of the 3rd adaptation made to the std 959 map.

2C2A9945-2F58-42CB-835C-3B833BF62DD1.jpeg

41 - 48 of 48 Posts