Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here know if the SC project single side exit exhaust is a simple fit on the 959? I believe since it fits the 1299 it should be, but I need to verify. I may be replacing my forward exit termis with this model, so if any of you want them help me out and I'll sell them to you.

I do believe this has been answered somewhere before but I cannot seem to find the answer.

Thank you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have this one on mine.

But mine is EU version, the lower fairing is different, so is the exhaust system I think.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to run that exhaust but I dont think it would work with the US fairings.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
@Renzo520
Although I really like SC-Project products which I think looks great on @Cotonete bike, you may have to have a EU mid section to make it work.

Reactions: Cotonete

·
Registered
20 Posts
As previously mentioned you would have to put the Cat back on again unless you are putting some on kind of mid link pipe? I think you would also need to put the exhaust servo valve back on as well.

Is it just the EU models that have a Catalytic converter fitted?

Just out of interest, why are you changing it?

·
Registered
239 Posts
US models have the cats built into the lower mufflers. The EU models have the muffler/cats down low plus the extra side mufflers. They have the extra side mufflers to pass harsh EU sound restrictions.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As previously mentioned you would have to put the Cat back on again unless you are putting some on kind of mid link pipe? I think you would also need to put the exhaust servo valve back on as well.

Just out of interest, why are you changing it?
Sorry for the slow response. The Termis are a little loud and sometimes prevent me from running at some local tracks or when I leave for work at 430 AM its kinda rude.
I guess I am getting old?

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
I dig the SC stuff a lot! Wish they made something for the US version.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts