Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am trying to seal the deal on a bike from a guy in Rhode Island and I have been quoted from a few companies for door to door service at 1000 dollars!
I have found a site AA Motorcycle and uShip through google search.However, if anyone knows of a company that can give me a better deal, I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey guys, I am trying to seal the deal on a bike from a guy in Rhode Island and I have been quoted from a few companies for door to door service at 1000 dollars!
I have found a site AA Motorcycle and uShip through google search.However, if anyone knows of a company that can give me a better deal, I would really appreciate it.

Someone on the 899 Forum had good results with Motorcycle Shipping | HaulBikes Motorcycle Transport | somewhere around but less than $500.

Ducati Omaha advised against uShip.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
I used uship, $430 and zero problems. Awesome tracking and excellent communication. That said, I can see how a less professional shipper could leave the owner wanting more.

I'd generally say I lucked out and advise against it. You can however buy additional insurance through uship.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have used AA Motorcycle and I am really happy that I received my bike without any scratch . I have check on their site how bike is loaded onto a specially designed pallet and strapped securely with soft tie-downs to the pallet.

Thanks everyone :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts