Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
You garage is the stuff of dreams and so much space. Will you perform most of the general maintenance on your Panigale?
That's what I was thinking but don't see a tool box. A garage like that is deserving of a nice MacTools or SnapOn tool box :D

·
Premium Member
990 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tool chest is on the opposite corner of the shop. Wish it was a fancy one but just a craftsman. I have a Chevelle I'm restoring on the other end. Life is good right now brothers and sisters. There is a lot of space and it's always been my dream to have this shop. Auto lift coming soon!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought about doing the general stuff to the bike but I work on cars, do not have much experience with working on bikes. Maybe after doing some homework I will give it a go but this bike is a dream bike of mine. I know it's nothing huge to other people but to me it's my Ferrari.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I thought about doing the general stuff to the bike but I work on cars, do not have much experience with working on bikes. Maybe after doing some homework I will give it a go but this bike is a dream bike of mine. I know it's nothing huge to other people but to me it's my Ferrari.
Actually that's quite typically of people coming from cars, since now you have some crazy power to weight ratio to work with, making it a big deal!

Since your new, if you haven't been on any of the 899 forums, you should do so.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts