Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

Short video of my new 959

4798 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  LaughingWolf007

Haven't done anything to my bike yet. Didn't plan on doing much for a while but thought I would shoot a quick video.
Reactions: 2
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
You garage is the stuff of dreams and so much space. Will you perform most of the general maintenance on your Panigale?
You garage is the stuff of dreams and so much space. Will you perform most of the general maintenance on your Panigale?
That's what I was thinking but don't see a tool box. A garage like that is deserving of a nice MacTools or SnapOn tool box :D
http://youtu.be/v1pDPOXhOt0

Haven't done anything to my bike yet. Didn't plan on doing much for a while but thought I would shoot a quick video.

Did you go for the paint treatment, Opticote or similar?
Tool chest is on the opposite corner of the shop. Wish it was a fancy one but just a craftsman. I have a Chevelle I'm restoring on the other end. Life is good right now brothers and sisters. There is a lot of space and it's always been my dream to have this shop. Auto lift coming soon!
Looking into opti coat. I ordered the xpel kit for the bike from "tankslapperbiz.com"
I thought about doing the general stuff to the bike but I work on cars, do not have much experience with working on bikes. Maybe after doing some homework I will give it a go but this bike is a dream bike of mine. I know it's nothing huge to other people but to me it's my Ferrari.
Reactions: 1
I thought about doing the general stuff to the bike but I work on cars, do not have much experience with working on bikes. Maybe after doing some homework I will give it a go but this bike is a dream bike of mine. I know it's nothing huge to other people but to me it's my Ferrari.
Actually that's quite typically of people coming from cars, since now you have some crazy power to weight ratio to work with, making it a big deal!

Since your new, if you haven't been on any of the 899 forums, you should do so.
very nice video!
Reactions: 2
very nice video!
I found that it helps the floors are red and the RAM truck is red.

Now we just need to see the 959 sitting in the bed of that RAM :D
Reactions: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1pDPOXhOt0&

What a great looking and spacious garage. Your red floor is simply awesome. Goes well with the toys.:cool:
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.