Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I own an Arai RX-7V and Shark Race-R Pro Lorenzo ‘18 and just received last week a personal work from a spanish helmet designer over my Shoei X-Spirit III. Completely falling in love with it! 🤤
That Shoei looks fantastic!!! F'n Great Work!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got a Ducati branded Arai. Pretty happy as its a great match for my bike. =)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Budget Bucket.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks! I'm thinking about getting a new set of leather pants and maybe a new pair of boots. But trying to hold off spending too much more cash right now.

I'm loving the bike. It's actually my first full sports bike. The other motorcycle that I still own is a sports touring bike.

But I've got almost 2,000 miles on the bike in spite of living in Seattle where we've had a lot of unrideable days. I've done several 250 mile days with buddies who have various other sports bikes (r1, 1299s, zx6r, etc). I can't wait to get on the track with it. I'll buy instruction there since I've only done one full track day previously and a couple of 20 minute taste of racing sessions. Then I'll be able to start pushing the bike even more. On the road with sometimes wet and sometimes unpredictable conditions in the Seattle area, I haven't gotten too crazy yet. The last thing I want to do is crash...
I live just across the Sound on the Kitsap Peninsula, and there's just not a lot of people I've found who ride sport bikes in the area.

141 - 146 of 146 Posts