Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

What continent are you on?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious where the members live!

I travel for work a lot and often take my bike so it'd be cool to link up for an occasional ride with a fellow owner/enthusiast.

I'm from Rochester, NY

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seattle, Washington here
I spent a hot minute at Joint Base Lewis McChord and I loved my time visiting Seattle, Portland and the mountains!

Culpeper, VA
Never been to Culpeper; I spend most of my time around Newport and the surrounding coastal areas. What are the good mountain roads out there? Any famous ones?

Reactions: Renzo520

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I spent a hot minute at Joint Base Lewis McChord and I loved my time visiting Seattle, Portland and the mountains!
Cool. I will likely be in New York next month for work. It will be my first time visiting New York.

·
Registered
76 Posts
None of the above; Leeds, UK, soon to be out of Europe. (Seemingly!)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I live in Auckland New Zealand which isn't on a continent as such. Our nearest neighbour is Australia and my Ducati came to New Zealand via Australia. Kiwis and Aussies tend to get on well and in fact many NZers live and work over there.

·
Registered
208 Posts

Never been to Culpeper; I spend most of my time around Newport and the surrounding coastal areas. What are the good mountain roads out there? Any famous ones?

Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Pkwy/Blue Ridge Mountains are about 35 minutes away from home.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool. I will likely be in New York next month for work. It will be my first time visiting New York.
Bringing the Pani?

I live in Auckland New Zealand which isn't on a continent as such. Our nearest neighbour is Australia and my Ducati came to New Zealand via Australia. Kiwis and Aussies tend to get on well and in fact many NZers live and work over there.
I worked with the Australian Marines for a while. Good bunch of guys. They can drink like the best of 'em!

Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Pkwy/Blue Ridge Mountains are about 35 minutes away from home.
Don't ever take that for granted lol. The best thing I've got are a couple state parks with slow speed limits and the finger lakes wine country.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Bringing the Pani?
Nope. It'll be for work, so I'll be flying to New York (from Seattle). That would be a lot of miles to put on the Pani...

Work will be M - F. But I'm thinking about flying in a couple days early and/or flying back a couple days late...

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Dallas

1 - 20 of 21 Posts