Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What lifts are available that have wheels to freely move the bike around without having to trim fairing or remove fairing? I rather have a lift then rear stand dolly. But I'm open for options.

I've seen the dollys for the rear tire but none that I've seen in the US market or that will ship to the US. Can you provide links if you know of any.

Lifts I saw the bursig requires modifications to fairings. The Eazy Rizer appears to require removal of fairing and the one I ordered and then cancelled... ABBA Skylift which I was not aware had to have fairings removed and not what I want to do everytime.

I'm baffled that there are so many options overseas, UK and Germany and nobody has tried to come up with some of these options here in the USA or even design a lift without requiring modifications or removal of parts. SHEESH!!!!

I need something like the Bursig or Lifts with wheels to move around. Or something like the Constands but that don't require modification, trimming or removal of fairings.

Thanks
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Where can I get one of these in the USA? Looks like a Bursig but the plate doesn't require trimming????

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They don't ship to the USA directly from what I've read. But I have found a company in the USA that appears they are importing these ConStand Paddock stands from Germany with a 2 week turnaround.

I have emailed the contact person and I will update once I get a reply back from them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
These look cool to me, and they ship to the US. Not sure if they will do what you want, but an option to consider:
dynamoto

·
Registered
69 Posts
The Bursig stand only requires a small cut out of the fairing. If you go to Bellisimoto's website they have a link to a video that explains it. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Bursig stand only requires a small cut out of the fairing. If you go to Bellisimoto's website they have a link to a video that explains it. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Looking into one more option and if not then it may boil down to one of the mentioned options.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts