If you were looking to get a performance filter for your Panigale look no further.
Here is a 3rd party research done by a University, they have done extensive flow tests of all the major brands of filters out there, and Sprint Filter is by far the best flowing filter: https://issuu.com/sprintfilter/docs/air-filter-element-flow-analysis_wa_b9b4f7976f1b38
For those who aren't familiar with Sprint filters, they are an Italian company who has been in business of making air filters since the 1950's.
The P08 uses a proprietary polyester material that delivers efficient filtration meaning more air while being able to catch more dust particles than cotton filters.
P08 is for street and track use. Two models are available, PM127S and R127S. PM127S is same size as the factory air filter, and R127S is the oversized air filter which is 210% larger than stock. This is what they use on the Ducati WSBK series race bikes.
The filters are dry filters, meaning no oils or chemicals are needed to be sprayed on the filters. Cleaning is super easy, just blow it with compressed air, and if you take proper care, it'll be the last filter you've ever bought for your bike.
Sprint Filter is Official Supplier of the Yamaha Official Stock Team and Trasimeno Team in the 2016 FIM Superstock 1000 Cup.
Will it fit my 959?
- Fits all Panigale models 899 / 959 / 1199 / 1299 including S and R variants.
- Both models available are OEM replacements. No modification necessary.
- PM127S is $99.95 USD
- R127S is $369.95 USD
- Fast and Free shipping within USA, affordable and quick shipping options for international customers.
- Use the current forum promo code at checkout to get the forum discount.
How to order?
- Order directly from www.motomillion.com
When will I receive my filter?
- Orders ship out 6 days a week, and delivery times are within 1-3 business days within USA.
- International orders delivery times vary by location, but delivery times are within 6-10 business days for most locations.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me.