Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after a good 14 months looking @ pani's and nearly pulling the trigger 6 months ago, going through some tough work related investments and general stresses on the short comings of being a business owner, I bought a 1400km 959 last week for a very good price 馃槣馃憤 (and avoided a hefty first service fee) Booyeh 馃榿

This one should be fun, is basically stock apart from a small amount of carbon and a tail tidy (it's a rizoma looks pretty average) so the first mod is deffinately a FE and rear seat cowl
Maybe some more carbon covers, just slide covers on the tank and subframe possibly, duke corse decals, some shorty levers and a brake lever guard

Maybe an exhaust and marchesni m10s but I think stock is good for a while, or at all, as I initially plan for a year or two on the 959 before moving to a 1299 or equivalent new offering in years to come.

Registered
Welcome and have fun!

Registered
Nice one Decz05 you will love it.

Oh and it's DUC not DUKE I feel.

Registered
Hey mate, nice choice. I've just put a pair of ASV shorties in my 959, not 100% convinced I like shorties. If you're interested, I might part with them.

Registered
from Perth also :)

i found some shorties with Ducati written on them, have a full akro system and next is the ducati corse stickers like yourself. Wouldn't mind a tail tidy but its cop bait and if i get a yellow the time to put original exhaust back on will piss me off so haven't pulled the trigger on that yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts