Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed it? the pictures on the T Rex website aren't very good. If someone could post some close ups that would be great

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am installing them on mine right now. I can post a couple pics when I'm done if you want to see what it looks like on a red one.
@0v3rc10ck3d and anyone else who has done the install. I noticed the bolts they supply for the clutch side end up shorter than the stock. I am a bit weary of installing them as I am not sure if they will hold the proper torque. I might try to find some 35 or 34mm bolts so the sit at the same depth as the stock ones. Anyone notice anything similar?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks 0v3rc10ck3d it looks great I'm gonna get a set. That seat you have on there is awesome where did you get it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
The Luimoto seat is nice to look at for sure, but the stock panigale seat underneath is not comfortable enough for me, I'm looking to sell it and get the Ducati Comfort Seat. Anyone interested? Install was a pain, you have to staple the seat cover onto the stock seat.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I know right now I am a gravedigger, but I bought this kit from t-rex on ebay, and suddenly they just cancelled my order. I am very frustrated. And I am more sad because I cant find something similar from another seller. Does anyone know where I Supposably could find a similar kit?

·
Registered
892 Posts
I know right now I am a gravedigger, but I bought this kit from t-rex on ebay, and suddenly they just cancelled my order. I am very frustrated. And I am more sad because I cant find something similar from another seller. Does anyone know where I Supposably could find a similar kit?
Perhaps try contacting them directly to see if they'll sell it to you directly and ship internationally.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
@Cotonete
Honestly, I would suggest the R&G. Saved my wife's bike quite a few times as she keeps dropping it. :rolleyes:
More solid and looks much better on the Panigale also.
BTW, Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thank you DarR.

I like this kit because of the price, I already have bought a bar end slider from R&G, if we couldn’t work this out I will go after this R&G

Thanks again.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
I ended up buying everything from R&G, it turned out the guy doesn't have the rear axle slider on stock.
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Adjusting the rear shock rebound damping is impossible once the Trex sliders are installed.

I may put a Sato slider on the rear shock side in order to have access to the adjustments. I like the Trex low profile clutch cover slider.

Anyone have a Sato slider installed and have any issue accessing the rebound adjustment? Looks like even with the suspension bracket option, the sato slider clears the adjustment screw.

I plan on going the cheaper route and go without the suspension bracket.

https://www.satoracing.com/1199panigale_enginesliders.htm

Help installing Sato Racing Engine Sliders with Suspension option - Ducati 899 Panigale Forum

·
Registered
892 Posts
Anyone have a Sato slider installed and have any issue accessing the rebound adjustment? Looks like even with the suspension bracket option, the sato slider clears the adjustment screw.
No problems, I don't have suspension bracket.

Reactions: Pard
1 - 20 of 20 Posts