Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
It won't let me PM until I have 15 posts. We can either email or message each other if you send me your contact details thru PM.

You have the full kit with black lettering, front and rear axle sliders and the rear swingarm spools for the pit stand for a 959 Panigale correct?

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It won't let me PM until I have 15 posts. We can either email or message each other if you send me your contact details thru PM.

You have the full kit with black lettering, front and rear axle sliders and the rear swingarm spools for the pit stand for a 959 Panigale correct?

Just pm'd you with my email address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
894 Posts
Can you post photos of the frame sliders, sir?

I understand there are two designs. Does yours sit on top of the clutch case or below it?
You may be mistaken about the two designs. I think Satos and R&Gs are the only ones that sit above the clutch cover. All TRex sliders for Panigales (1199/899/1299/959) wrap around the clutch cover and bolt in on the bottom side.

EDIT:

Upon further inspection, the 899 has the cover on the topside of the clutch cover due to the lack of the removable clutch cover.

If @gatesb77 has the 959 set, there's only one design. If he happened to get the 899, then it would not be compatible with our 959.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.