Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the D155y2 mid-pipe only works for the newer style front exhaust termi D155102CPT?

Can it also fit the older style rear exhaust exit?

·
Registered
892 Posts
@cuonglm has more details on it since he received the wrong one from the seller (see the original post here). His photo link is broken which showed the one he received for the 1299 and had the part number etched into the part - hopefully he sees this so he can help.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@cuonglm has more details on it since he received the wrong one from the seller (see the original post here). His photo link is broken which showed the one he received for the 1299 and had the part number etched into the part - hopefully he sees this so he can help.
Thanks for the lookout, hopefully he sees it. Basically I am trying to see if I can purchase an older Termi cans and fit them to the 959 without going full system. I don't really like the look of the forward exhaust exists and hate paying the Akra premium.

Now saying that Bellisimoto has a decent price on the forward exhaust.

https://www.bellissimoto.com/parts/...exhaust-for-ducati-899-959-1199-1299-panigale

·
Registered
892 Posts
Oh dang it, sorry I completely missed that you want to use it for the older rear-exit Termis.

I'm fairly certain that the mounting points on the cans are different base on the attached images (disregarding compatibility between 899/959/1199/1299) so I'd guess that the midpipe for the forward exits won't fit the rear exits. Mostly speculation, but the forward exit midpipe is angled out more while the rear exit points more inline toward the can.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
They aren't fit, as I have a guy here mounting rear exit to his 959, it uses different Y pipe.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for the info. Do you know which Y pipe the rear exit uses for the 959?
I'm not sure, I can ask the guy here for you.

In meantime, you should ask Termignoni staff directly. I'm not sure they sold the Y pipe separately for the titanium rear exit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts