Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my forward exit termi slip on. Really like the exhaust, made a considerable difference in mid range power and a huge reduction in under seat heat, but its too loud for some of the tracks I go to and I cant install baffles.
Need to buy a replacement during the off season if I can so its up for sale.

Looks just like this one:

https://motowheels.com/i-20756555-termignoni-titanium-cf-front-exit-slip-on-exhaust-ducati-899-959-1199-1299.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrZDq6tfb3wIV01qGCh2uNQl_EAQYASABEgLZlfD_BwE

Any questions message me.

Thank you all,

Renzo

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
Selling my forward exit termi slip on. Really like the exhaust, made a considerable difference in mid range power and a huge reduction in under seat heat, but its too loud for some of the tracks I go to and I cant install baffles.
Need to buy a replacement during the off season if I can so its up for sale.

Looks just like this one:

https://motowheels.com/i-20756555-termignoni-titanium-cf-front-exit-slip-on-exhaust-ducati-899-959-1199-1299.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrZDq6tfb3wIV01qGCh2uNQl_EAQYASABEgLZlfD_BwE

Any questions message me.

Thank you all,

Renzo
So, this would be without the upmap, correct?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Your gas bill is $6k a year?!?!??!
It is when they give you the wrong pricing and so you heat a 25,000 gallon saltwater pool all year long for 2 years...

I won't go into the whole story, part of it is my fault, part theirs, and we are trying to work something out... but yeah, I just got a bill for $12k last Friday that they expect me to pay. LOL

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Saw that... Tempting, but due to a billing error for the past 2 years with my gas company, I just got slammed with a $12k gas bill.

No exhaust money for now. haha
Congratulations, and well done!!! For being able to afford the luxuries you have!! More power to you!
Now cram that exhaust in there somehow!!!
>:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congratulations, and well done!!! For being able to afford the luxuries you have!! More power to you!
Now cram that exhaust in there somehow!!!
>:)
Tempting, but there is a guy in another thread selling a set of Akro cans for the 959 for only $700... haha

I am good for now. I finally got the bike tuned and running strong via the BrenTune handheld tuner and I am not gonna mess with it for now...

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Tempting, but there is a guy in another thread selling a set of Akro cans for the 959 for only $700... haha

I am good for now. I finally got the bike tuned and running strong via the BrenTune handheld tuner and I am not gonna mess with it for now...
That's wise... work on getting the suspension dialed in for you.

·
Registered
190 Posts
That's wise... work on getting the suspension dialed in for you.
That was the first thing I did when I got the bike, took it to the shop and had a suspension tech dial it in for me. Then I did a +3 rear sprocket and 2 link longer chain, disabled the exhaust valve, got a Sprint air filter and then flashed and tuned the ECU over the course of a couple dyno sessions...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1000 OBO Termi Front Exit Exhaust

Gonna bring this back from the dead since winter is coming and I may have found a replacement exhaust for the pani. Sooo, 1000 OBO. only 500 miles added since last year.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Slip on only?

I assume this has the adapter for the 959, the v-band style exhaust?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
It is when they give you the wrong pricing and so you heat a 25,000 gallon saltwater pool all year long for 2 years...

I won't go into the whole story, part of it is my fault, part theirs, and we are trying to work something out... but yeah, I just got a bill for $12k last Friday that they expect me to pay. LOL
I can't say I feel your $ pain ($12K !!) but certainly I feel your $ surprise.
We installed an 18ft swim spa to be used year-round in Toronto.
That first year cost us an added $700 per month in electricity.
Needless to say we winterized it ever since.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts