Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was pretty cold today so I only put 14 miles on her but it was still fun. The bike is a little taller than my SSs so I asked the tech to drop the preload down a little bit and at the first service I'll have everything set up. The factory suspension is definitely stiffer than my SSs was. Tomorrow should be in the 70's so I'm looking forward to it. The pictures aren't the best but she's at home and resting for tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Congratulations, that has to be one of the best looking Ducatis ever, I'm jealous!:smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Nice!! The Corse is a sweet package with the Ohlins and the special paint work.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. When I first seen it at the dealer I had tunnel vision and couldn't stop thinking about it.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Thanks for the replies. When I first seen it at the dealer I had tunnel vision and couldn't stop thinking about it.

I know the feeling, been there and done that a few times myself, enjoy the new ride!:nerd:

Reactions: JWoody

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yup, when I first rode my 959 home from the dealer, the factory suspension settings were unbearable. So I adjusted the suspension to the street/comfort settings that the manual suggests. Feels so much better now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts