Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I saw some pics of it yesterday on instagram. Personally I think this bike might be the only bike on the market that is in the conversation with the 959 for best looking bike. Has anyone come across any pricing info yet? I'm thinking she isn't going to be a cheap date.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@jbehnke
If they don't price it right against the Tuono, it's not going to sell...much like the last version.

·
Registered
110 Posts
and thats exactly why I was wondering lol

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm not sold on the look at all. I think the beak is too long.
Moreover, those Akras are ugly. Underbelly exhaust would work here.

Hopefully the final street iteration is better.
All and all, exhaust withstanding, it's very hard to beat the look of the Streetfighter.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure. I think this new streetfighter V4 looks sick! In a good way. I don’t even want to go see it when it shows up at the dealer because I’ll buy it.... 🤑

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
That is so true. Regardless of how the final iteration turns-out, it's going to be a thriller for sure.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That is so true. Regardless of how the final iteration turns-out, it's going to be a thriller for sure.
I should clarify a bit; I’m assuming that wont be the final paint scheme, or at least there will be different choices. I’m not a fan of the paint in that picture. Yes, that bike will be a huge seller. The bike itself looks like a beast.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm stunned. My deepest condolences goes out to Carlin Dunne's family and friends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts