Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !

Just throwing it out there I will be in CT on the 17th-19th for two track days in Thompson CT. If anyone is going let me know, love to meet up!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I won't be there but I'm not too far so I'll be interested in doing track days next season. Do you do it with Tony's Track Days or the Peguing Road Racing School?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I won't be there but I'm not too far so I'll be interested in doing track days next season. Do you do it with Tony's Track Days or the Peguing Road Racing School?
I ride with Penguin mostly. I am riding with Penguin Monday and Fishtail on Wednesday.

We look forward to having you join! Track days are the best day!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I ride with Penguin mostly. I am riding with Penguin Monday and Fishtail on Wednesday.

We look forward to having you join! Track days are the best day!
Yea I'll definitely PM you when I'm ready for a track day. I'm still pretty new to the track scene so having some guidance would be awesome.

Fishtail riding school looks cool, they even have a friends and family program (3 referrals and you get a free track day)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I'll definitely PM you when I'm ready for a track day. I'm still pretty new to the track scene so having some guidance would be awesome.

Fishtail riding school looks cool, they even have a friends and family program (3 referrals and you get a free track day)
Man that is an amazing deal!
I was unaware of that.
Fishtail is a great program, they also are less aggressive track atmosphere, which is less intimidating for new riders to tracks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts